Sunday, March 8, 2009

Planning for the Week Ahead

It's Sunday, which means resting all the muscles worked this week. It also means time to plan and prepare what I would like to accomplish in the coming week. Since the weather forecast indicates sunny skies all week, it is an idea time to work outdoors (and with all the wind and rain, I really need to). So each week, I pick a different level of the house to work on. This week, I choose Level 1 - the upstairs, even with Estates Drive.

I read once that you should only try to accomplish five things in one day; I have found this to be true most of the time and will try to implement it again. I may have some work projects coming in, so I will leave a few spaces blank.

Monday (3/9)
1. Yard - sidewalks
2. Boot Camp
3. Grocery Shopping
4. Estimate for Garage Door replacement
5. Light bulb inventory/replacement

Tuesday (3/10)
1. Cyberknife reports
2. Field trip to SF outdoor exploratorium
3. Laundry
4. Clean windows & cobwebs in entryway
5. Shop for needed light bulbs

Wednesday (3/11)
1. Front yard - keep cleaning up
2. Boot camp
3. Doctor appointment
4. Plant in entryway
5. Replace light bulbs

Thursday (3/12)
1. Clean car
2. Clean stroller
3. Laundry
4. Grocery shopping
5. Pay bills & other accounting

Friday (3/13)
1. Hike at Chabot with East Bay Moms
2. Speed clean house
3. CyberKnife reports
4. Run to/from school
5. Hair cuts for girls

Saturday (3/14)
1. Shopping?
2. Boot Camp
3. Clean garage
4.
5.

No comments:

Post a Comment